A2 Ocean View Self Catering Accommodation In Fish Hoek
A2OceanView Guest House is situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood with beautiful views and a tranquil country-living feel about it. It is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Ideal for family and friends. Accommodates up to 8 people. Lovely terraced garden, solar heated pool, trampoline, gazebo & barbeque. Beautiful mountain views stretching from Fish Hoek beach (Indian Ocean) to Noordhoek beach (Atlantic Ocean).
This stylish guest house optimises the beautiful vistas with huge sash windows & happy doors opening onto an outdoor deck overlooking the pool and the rolling greens of close-by Clovelly Golf Course.
Close to Fish Hoek beach, Kalk Bay, Simonstown, Boulders Beach Penguins, Cape Point, Chapmans Peak, Hout Bay and Constantia Wine Route. Minutes from restaurants and shopping centres, thirty-five minutes to Cape Town, Stellenbosch wine-routes.
Please note that we are an accommodation establishment only and not a party venue. We have a strict policy of no loud music or noise and quiet after 10pm. Thank you for your understanding.
A2 OceanView Holiday Suite (Sleeps up to 8)
- Comprises 4 Suites (interleading or private), each Suite sleeps 2, with self-catering kitchenette and shower en-suite.
- Exclusive use of Guest Lounge with Big Screen High Definition Satellite Television and Pool Table
- Additional bathroom
A2OceanView Family Suite (Sleeps 4)
- Interleading 2 bedroom apartment (queen bed +2 single beds).
- Includes self-catering kitchenette and 2 en-suite showers.
A2OceanView Guest Suites (each sleep 2; with self-catering kitchenette and shower en-suite)
- Sea Shells: Queen bed
- Sea Gulls: Queen bed
- Shosholoza: 2 Single beds
- Starfish: Queen bed (breakfast nook instead of kitchenette)
- Uncapped WiFi
- Guest Lounge with Big Screen High Definition Satellite Television and Pool Table
- Deck with beautiful mountain and sea views.
- Gazebo with built-in braai (BBQ).
- Large solar-heated pool with water feature.
- Landscaped, terraced garden
- Outdoor shower
Services & Conditions
- All linen, crockery & cutlery are provided, except beach towels.
- No smoking indoors.
- No pets allowed.
- Children welcome.
- Satellite TV in communal area
- Kitchen (fully equipped)
- Fish Hoek beach; safe swimming snorkelling and fishing.
- Kalk Bay; antique shops, art galleries, quant fishing harbour & restaurants.
- St. James; tidal pools with colourful Victorian bathing boxes.
- Muizenberg; 36km of white sands, safe bathing, beachfront Pavilion with pool, waterslide & putt putt.
- Simon's Town; historic naval town with cultural heritage Museums & charming restaurants.
- Boulder's Beach; penguin colony.
- Cape Point; Good Hope Nature Reserve - bring you on the southernmost tip of the Cape Peninsula.
Include surfing at World famous Muizenberg Beach, golfing at nearby Clovelly, Simon's Town or Steenberg Golf Courses, horse riding on Noordhoek Beach, mountain climbing, hiking, sand dune surfing and caving in the Fish Hoek & Kalk Bay mountains, beach walking, kayaking, sailing, diving, swimming and whale watching.